Why you don't date the British Why you don't date the British

An interesting exploration of the fragility of American masculinity. Not bad.

The Sketch Collab 2015 The Sketch Collab 2015

9 collabs and still going strong! This has to be one of the longest running collab series' on Newgrounds by now, surely! Good to see the dedication is still there after all this time.

I'd say watch out for some of the animators in here. A weirdly high number of Sketch Collab members go on to wind up with their own projects on the front page and with Daily Firsts. I guess it sort of acts like a "up and coming" showcase. :)

2nd attempt in claymation 2nd attempt in claymation

Cool stuff.

You've definitely got the movement of the objects running smooth, that is by far the best claymation I've seen in a while, but there's one or two bits that I think let it down.
At one point, right towards the end, the camera zooms out. Now, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it seems to be very jumpy just on that last transition. The reason I don't know if it's intentional is because the animation on screen carries on as smooth as the rest of the video, and perhaps the jumpiness is used for effect.
The second thing is sometimes the lighting wasn't exactly ideal. I've tried my hand at claymation before, and I know that lighting is probably a lot more important and difficult than most people give it credit for.

But still, despite those little niggles, it was still a very good showcase of claymation. It's a bit like a clay version of one of those random fbf flashes that people sometimes do. Random, but still very enjoyable.

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Nice work.

Definitely a nice interpretation of the song, but at times it didn't seem to match up to the awesomeness of the song.

Anyway, the main reason I'm writing is to remove some of the misconceptions below. This was available as an mp3 long ago, and is downloadable from here: http://www.songstowearpantsto.com/son gs/we-are-the-robot-pirates.

And second, to Anv94, I think you'll find that it is not infact "severe static", but a robotic effect used on the vocals.

Hope this has helped.

Memory:muisto Memory:muisto

Nice work.

It seems you've got a good backstory, and I think you should continue it. You've picked good music for the atmosphere of the piece, and pretty good animation to go with it.
And Doodzilla said it reminded him of Wall-E, and I'd have to agree. It's a bit like the first 30-45 minutes of it. And if we're still going with that comparison, then we've got a very good story to look forward to.

And Slackman mentioned that the main character looked "stiff and mechanical". Well, you mentioned that in the Author Comments, but I think you should make it slighty more obvious in your character design, like, where clothes are torn a little, have a bit of metal or some circuitry underneath, and things like that.

It's some good work, and if you do choose to continue, you've got some high expectations to fit.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

This is awesome!

Wow. It's amazing how you got the animators and the characters and the voices and I think the way you drew Tom was really good as well. This is like a "Who's Who" of Newgrounds!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

You are a genius.

I can never fault your animation. The quality is flawless, the scenery superb, and now finally we're getting to understand Bitey a bit more. I did think that the voice over was a bit corny, but I guess that's because it's a new feature, and you haven't used it much before.
But anyway, this looks like an awesome set up to a whole new chapter on the series, and I cannot wait for both your next flash and the Brackenwood movie.
You are almost certainly the best animator on Newgrounds ever, and it will be an injustice if this isn't one of the best movies of this year, or ever, for that matter.

Energy Drink Energy Drink

Like Eddworld with ADHD...

I thought it was very well animated, drawn, and voiced, although I did feel it was a little short. Like maybe we should've seen when the guy who was drugged woke up, and the other guy was doing something, like, I dunno, drawing on his face, or using him as part of a puppet ballet or something.
But still, nice work.

Independent Life Independent Life

Wow.

This is really good. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting it to be in Russian (probably shoulda read the Author Comments first :P), but it's still a good flash. And I agree with MadAsHell, it does remind me of Edd. (Go on series and see "Edd's World", I think it's called)
But yeh, good job, and I'm looking forward to more of these.

brysew responds:

Thanks! I think Edd looks like Derek, but my style is other :-)

DARE DARE

I didn't know how you could improve on the orginal

Thanks for showing me. Man, this is so brilliant, amazing animation, style, message, I mean, I remember the storyline from Squeakytoad's original version of this video, but you have seriously done it justice with this remake. Well done, mate. Absolutely amazing stuff, and it would be an injustice if this didn't get atleast a daily award. Bravo.