du best loop EvEr no question! du best loop EvEr no question!

Meh, it's ok.

It certainly loops well. Gets slightly annoying after a while though. If it was longer, then I think it would be better, but as is, it's ok. Not great though. Just, ok.

lgnxhll responds:

thank

Dream Catch Me (cover) Dream Catch Me (cover)

Really good :)

It's really close to the original, I mean, aside from the fact that that was all computer generated, but still. It could have really done with an acoustic guitar in the track, since the original is an acoustic song. I really feel like I need to take this and add my own guitar and vocals over it. If only there was co-authoring for the Audio Portal.

cecild responds:

Wow thanks man,
I mean if you wanto take it and add in your own vocals and guitar im more than happy for you to do that as long as you credit me for some of it.

Thanks for the great review.

Home Again Home Again

Cool peice music.

Nice track you got here. Sounds perfect for fitting lyrics to, and maybe you could add the guitar chords in. Good stuff.

Kid2Will responds:

If i can find someone who will make lyrics then im game.

Alex Goot - Just Say Anything Alex Goot - Just Say Anything

Ok, I listenned to this...

I read the other reviews, checked out the stuff on iTunes, and this has got to be some of the best music I have ever heard. I've just found something to finally animate to, and I've found the next lot of music I'm going to get off iTunes. Absolutely brilliant.